November 25, 2013

I'm Moving!

Hello, dear readers!

I would like to inform you that I am moving to a real domain. (More about real domains here)

I will not be posting to this blog anymore, but I have something new and beautiful for you to look at and read. Introducing...
http://naturalchow.com
Natural Chow is my new website. I'm using Wordpress to build it and, boy, is it different than Blogger. They both have their pros and cons. Natural Chow will feature most of the posts from this blog and new ones after I'm finished switching over.



In my experience with Blogger, I learned a whole bunch of stuff about computers and websites that I didn't know at all before. Recently, I've been feeling like Blogger has had a couple of bugs related to inserting images and that what I write on the editor view is different from what you see on the reader view. I like how Blogger is set up and they really have done a superb job creating a blog-builder that's free and easy to use.

As a fellow blog reader and subscriber, I saw that a lot of the flashier-looking blogs were created on Wordpress. I wanted to be able to have drop-down menus and categories and plugins but, being a Blogger writer, I can't. I've only been working on this new blog for two days, but check out how far I am already.

Please subscribe to my new blog once it's done. I may do a post on this blog every once in a while, but I will be spending most of my time on Natural Chow. Thanks for your time and thanks for reading. If you are a blogger on Wordpress, got any tips for a newbie? Contact me please. Thanks again.

Margaret Anne

P.S. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...